Wednesday, August 09, 2006

*blink*

Well, um, I feel like an idiot. I had no idea I had the comments turned off... I just thought you guys didn't like me! Well, I feel thorougly and utterly stupid now. Many thanks to d43dpuppy for going over to you knit what two and pointing out that I had the comments turned off! There are some days that I think I shouldn't be allowed near computers. I'm so glad you guys are here!
:)


oh- and to the anon. poster that was looking for a trash can cover... crochetpatterncentral.com has a few trash can patterns. You may be able to find one that will slip over the trash can you already have- good luck!

8 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger d34dpuppy said...

i m glad u fixed it :o)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Captian Hook said...

Thanks for the help! I feel so loved now :)

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Skwerl said...

yay- I can see what I submitted!!!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger WildCatDancer said...

Ah see, this is why I didn't show up immediately, I wanted to let you work the bugs out. Yeah, right.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Brandon said...

You are hilarious, I'll have to remember to come ack for more!!!

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anupam said...

Thanks for this nice post.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Free Web Directory said...

Thats a very interesting post. I have been inspired.

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Stall Design said...

I really like your Blog.. Bravo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home