Thursday, August 10, 2006


Hmm... what am I ever going to do with those leftover granny squares from that quilt i made last week? wow... I could attach a fringe and some straps and let everyone think I'm a really snazzy dresser! now if I can only figure out how to keep my nipples from poking out the holes in the squares, we'll be set.

My cat would love that shirt... think she made the belt and the hat, too? the hat fits badly enough to be home made, and kind of looks like it could be startched filet crochet

6 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! I can't believe someone came up with these patterns in the first place! Thanks!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Skwerl said...

OOh wild west hookers!
Ride 'em cowboy.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Anne said...

The crocheted version of YKW, I love it! I'm just started crochet. This site will keep me from making contributions, er, mistakes! Thanks!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger WildCatDancer said...

Sadly, back in the era of granny squares, when I was young, skinny and virtually breastless, I would have possibly worn that, after I lined it. But with blue jeans, and the hat would have been burned, along with what ever rag is covering her hair under it. Of course, I was 14 about then...

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger knittie-paree said...

captain hook said "my cat woudl love that", yea, imagine the state of your belly!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger MoonStarGypsy said...

I like it! I think it is very gypsy bohemian! Of course I think that it should be made in different colors.. maybe black and gold and used as part of a belly dance costume.. I would like to know where you found it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home